Disability Insurance Attorney in Orlando, Florida – Seeking Legal Assistance for Your Disability Claim
Have your disability insurance benefits been denied by an insurance company? You might be wondering what type of attorney you need to handle your disability case in Orlando, Florida. Whether you have a private policy or receive disability benefits through your employment, if you find yourself unable to work and apply for insurance benefits, there is a possibility that your claim could be denied. If you have received a denial from the insurance company, contact us to explore how we can assist you. Coffman Law proudly serves clients throughout Florida, and we can conveniently discuss your case over the phone. We are dedicated to fighting for your rights against the insurance company and ensuring you receive the benefits you rightfully deserve. While many mediations have been conducted via Zoom in recent years, in-person mediations, if necessary, will be arranged as close to Orlando as possible.
Overcoming a Disability Insurance Denial – Your Journey Continues
Receiving a denial letter from a disability insurance company doesn’t mark the end of your pursuit. Typically, you have a 180-day window to submit an appeal. However, before hastily proceeding with the appeal process, it is advisable to seek guidance from an experienced ERISA disability insurance attorney who handles cases in Orlando. By having an attorney review your denial letter and assess your situation, you increase your chances of success at the administrative level. We often receive calls from individuals in your situation, seeking the expertise of an attorney to navigate the appeal process. Contacting us early on during the appeal window allows us to gather the necessary documentation to bolster your claim and maximize your chances of a favorable outcome.
What if I’ve already filed an appeal?
If you have already submitted an appeal, there may still be an opportunity for us to intervene and request administrative tolling. This pause in the review process enables us to gather additional documentation to strengthen your claim. While it may not be ideal compared to those who approach us with recently received denial letters, it should not discourage you from reaching out to us. Once a disability insurance claim has exhausted all available appeals in the administrative process, the insurance company may issue a final denial. At this stage, the administrative record is closed, and if you decide to file a lawsuit, the case will be evaluated based on the facts and documentation contained in the claim file.
Further Inquiries about Disability Insurance?
If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding disability insurance, please do not hesitate to contact us or visit our FAQ page for more information.
If you reside in the Orlando, Florida area or its surroundings and have received a denial letter, reach out to us for potential assistance. Call 888-LTD-PAID to explore how we can help you on your journey.
Interesting Things About Orlando, Florida
- Theme Park Capital: Orlando is known as the “Theme Park Capital of the World” due to its numerous world-renowned amusement parks, including Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, and LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
- Walt Disney World Resort: Covering an area of approximately 40 square miles, Walt Disney World Resort is the largest and most visited recreational resort in the world. It features four theme parks, two water parks, numerous hotels, entertainment venues, and shopping districts.
- The City Beautiful: Orlando is often referred to as “The City Beautiful” due to its well-manicured parks, lakes, and tree-lined streets. The city is dedicated to preserving its natural beauty and has an abundance of green spaces, including Lake Eola Park, which is home to the iconic Lake Eola fountain.
- Diverse Population: Orlando boasts a diverse population and is a melting pot of different cultures and backgrounds. The city embraces cultural diversity and hosts various festivals and events throughout the year, such as the Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival and the Orlando Caribbean Festival.
- Sunshine State: Florida is famously known as the Sunshine State, and Orlando lives up to this reputation. The city experiences abundant sunshine throughout the year, making it an attractive destination for outdoor activities and tourism.
- Orlando Magic: Orlando is home to the NBA team, the Orlando Magic. The team plays its home games at the Amway Center, which is a popular venue for sports and entertainment events in the city.
- Central Florida’s Tech Hub: Orlando has emerged as a thriving technology hub in Central Florida. The city has a growing tech industry, with a focus on modeling, simulation, and training, as well as advancements in digital media, software development, and cybersecurity.
- World-class Golfing: Orlando is a haven for golf enthusiasts, with numerous championship-level golf courses designed by renowned golfers and architects. The city attracts professional golfers and hosts major tournaments, including the Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill Club & Lodge.
These are just a few of the interesting aspects that make Orlando a captivating and vibrant city to visit or call home.